Skydive Georgia is located 1 hour west of Atlanta. We are the largest training dropzone in Georgia. We are the only dropzone open 7 days a week in Georgia. Feel what it’s like to skydive in Atlanta at speeds of 120mph, from 14,500 feet in the air! It’s an unparalleled experience and nothing else comes close. Skydive Georgia offers you a rush like no other adventure sport, and Skydive Georgia makes this an indescribable thrill you won’t soon forget! Experience a magnificent intoxication today
We feel that our skydiving center is one of the best, combining an excellent staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and great facilities. At Skydive Georgia, we believe that the future of skydiving is in you: the future skydiver. Come and be a part of our great sport!
- We have the best facilities, the biggest, fastest aircraft, our instructors are more experienced and we get you higher!!
- Our experienced instructors will teach you how to skydive safely.
- Skydive Georgia provides students with the latest equipment on the market.
- Freefall video and photography services are available so our students can share the thrill of skydiving with their friends and family.
- If you are a one-time jumper or an experienced skydiver (or planning to become one), our friendly and helpful staff is committed to giving you a great skydiving experience.
- We are only a few minutes away from the town of Cedartown where restaurants, stores, and hotels are available.
- Skydive Georgia is a group member of the United States Parachute Association (USPA).